Credentials & References
- Are you a Licensed Broker?
- What Lenders do you use to get the most competitive rate?
- How much volume did you do last year? Have you closed over $10-million of financing in the last 12 months?
- How long have you been in business and do you have any testimonials or references?
- Do you sell only Mortgage Services?
- Are you a member of the CAAMP in good standing or belong to another association?
- With my financial history, what is the best mortgage rate you can offer?
- How long will you hold the rate?
- If a better mortgage rate is available after the rate hold, can I get that rate?
- What would be better for me at this time, a fixed or a variable rate and why?
- If I choose a variable rate, can I convert it to fixed at any time with the lender?
- If I decide to move, will the lender “Port” my mortgage?
- How many extra payments can I make without incurring a penalty?
- If I break my mortgage, will there be a penalty?
- If there is a penalty for breaking my mortgage, what is the calculation?
- If I get a cashback mortgage and break the mortgage, how much do I have to pay back?
- What is the minimum and maximum amortization period offered?
- Can I skip a mortgage payment and how often?
- What is the default insurance company (if you already have a mortgage insurer, ask if they are accepted by the lender).
- Can you do a stress test on my mortgage to make sure I can afford the mortgage should anything occur like rising rates?
- If I sell my home or property, can the new buyer take over the mortgage?
- Do you cover my appraisal fee?
- Are there any other fees?
- Do you offer discounts on other financial services, such free banking from my lender?
At The Financial Forum,
Our motto is, “Together we make mortgages easy,” and we do our best to live up to that motto every single day. All the staff at The Financial Forum work to include their customers as much as possible in every aspect of the mortgage process.
That’s why thousands of families in Ontario are currently delighting in the freedom that homeownership brings; we at The Financial Forum helped them get to that point, and we can do the same for you and your family!
We invite all potential clients to take a look at our testimonials page to see how many happy customers we have now living in new homes.
Get answers to all your questions and Inquire About our Low Rates
You can contact The Financial Forum at 905-265-0246, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find a contact form, as well as a map to our office, on our contact page.